2 Turkey’s Heading West
Operations Kadel’s Care Thanksgiving Relief Efforts
“Grace isn’t a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal. It’s a way to live.”
Lee county has been A 2nd home to our family for almost 10 years.
To see the devastation to so many who were affected by this horrible disaster, many still displaced, some still without power.
We felt that we needed to do something to help. As we are sure you do as well.
The Kadel Family is looking to join forces with our great South East Florida community and do what we can to help with the efforts to aid to families in need after Hurricane Ian.The Kadel Family Truckster will be leaving on November 22nd, with what we hope will be, a full car and a U-Haul trailer full of needed supplies and food.
We will be collecting supplies and donations daily with our (3) THREE big collection days to be held at our Miracle League fields.
- Saturday November 12th @ the MLPBC field in Delray Beach 1pm to 4pm
- Thursday November 17th @ the MLPBC field in PBF 5pm to 7pm
- Saturday November 19th @ the MLPBC field in Delray beach 1pm to 4pm
We have contacted many organizations and shelters in the affected area to coordinate our efforts and plan to donate our collected items and food to various shelters, firehouses and drop off locations.
While we are there, we will be serving Thanksgiving dinners, help with clean up and assist where help is needed.
Below is a list of suggested items, but we are happy to accept anything you can donate.
- Thanksgiving Meals For First Responders $100 (Paypal, Zelle, Venmo, Cash) Most Requested
- Gift Cards ($25 or less) For Children
- Wrapped Christmas Gifts (please specify gender & age group on package)
- Baby Items (diapers, bottles, pacifiers, formula, etc.)
- Gas Cards – Gift Cards ($25 or less) See less